DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement manage is often extra to circuit to manage the decent velocity on the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank right after the initial working of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed immediately after the preliminary a hundred operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve can be presented if required. Also a stress compen sated flow control is often additional to the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our income engineer to the unique pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level inside the tank immediately after the first operating of the power unit.
6. Oil altering is required after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards the moment just about every 3000 hours.